Tuesday, October 6, 2009

End of Day 2






The wind came up, thankfully, and we went in to swim and suntan further on the beach. We packed a cooler and towel and books and beach chairs. I halfway did the boogie board and it was pretty fun. The waves are still mild, but bigger than we've seen them. The wind is a blessing, otherwise it is quite unbearable indoors and out for that matter. I didn't get sunburned, I am unsure if Luke did yet.

Luke is making Mexican Raman with leftover skirt steak that is being braised to tenderize it. We'll eat the Jello I made earlier and maybe that will be it.

We are watching the Twins game now. We NEVER watch baseball. It is pretty interesting, if they win- they will go to play the division. Luke has had quite a few beers this afternoon. Maybe he'll run out of beer.

That is all I know. Will write more tomorrow- however I think it will be more of the same. It will be reading, walking, tanning, swimming and napping all mixed up and many occuring more than twice. Excellent, just what we wanted. ljf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having so much fun and Lisa I love you suit!!! Very slimming on you!!! At work today again... will send the blog address home so Al can look and read as well... computers are working wonderfully!! You guys are so completely relaxed! Way to go... Yes and the Twins won!!! Al Called Ryan and of course it was mayhem up there.. he had allowed Baden to stay up and watch the game.. they were going to call Kim and rub in the Detroit loss... I had ice on my windshield this morning... the northland... we are here again... enjoy the heat... more later.... mom

Anonymous said...

I like your itinerary--reading, walking, tanning, swimming and napping and occuring more than twice is 24 hrs. Sounds very relaxing to me. Enjoy the heat--it is brisk here. Your doggie friend looks quite at home. Be careful of the undertow and the drinking water. Have and relax. mom